Located on the lower floor
Located on the lower floor in the emergency department
Located on the upper floor, to the left of the lobby
Located on the upper floor, to the right of the lobby
Chief Nursing Executive
807-854-1862 ext. 253
LTC Nurse Manager
807-854-1862 ext. 292
AC/ER Nurse Manager
807-854-1862 ext. 186
807-854-1862 ext. 250
807-854-1862 ext. 188
807-854-1862 ext. 260
Please complete the feedback card to let us know how we are doing. Thank you!
Looking for a Career in Nursing?
Our 23-bed unit provides services in pediatrics, stabilized cardiac care, general medicine and palliative care.
What to bring
- Health card and health coverage information
- Current medication in their original packaging
- Personal care products like deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, brush, comb, skin care products
- Nightgowns or pajamas if desired, rubber soled slippers
What not to bring
- Any valuables (jewelry, money)
- Contraband substances (alcohol, drugs)
With 24/7 available physician and nursing services, our 7-bed unit includes a trauma room, cardiac monitoring beds and treatment rooms.
Our staff provides for urgent care and minor procedures. Patients requiring more extensive medical assistance are transferred to the nearest city centre where specialized care is available.
- Be sure to bring your Health Card.
- You will be asked if you have been in contact with anyone with a respiratory illness.
- Always bring your medications including non prescription drugs.
- Patients are seen according to severity of illness, not time of arrival.
- Consider making an appointment with your health care provider at the Northern Horizon Health Center for non-urgent concerns.
- Vending machines with beverages and snacks are available in the Emergency waiting room and meals can be purchased in the Food Services Department from 12:00pm - 1:00pm
The 26-bed John Owen Evans Residence is comprised of chronic and extended care residents.
Our goal is to maintain residents at their fullest potential.
Complimentary services include:
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Pastoral Care
- Volunteer service